* For additional information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
* Cancellation fee of 50% will apply for all cancellations before 3 April 2020 and 100% after that date.
* Organisers have the right to cancel the event at any time due to poor ticket sales or exceptional events such as extreme weather and so on. In such cases, the organiser will refund all monies paid and notify all participants accordingly
* Photographs, videos and written comments received as a consequence of a particular course can be made available to all participants at the event organisers discretion and can be used in future promotions for the Kyneton Dry Stone Walling Centre (website, social media, emails, endorsements and so on). It is a participants responsibility to inform the organiser if they do not wish images or written comments to be used by KDSWC and if no representation is received by the organiser from the participant by the start of an event that the participant is on then approval is deemed to be granted.
* Changes to schedule and instructors is at the discretion of the organisers
* Safety briefings will be provided at each event but it is the participants responsibility to follow those instructions and ensure they take due care to protect themselves and others at an event.
* Participants are requested to bring sturdy boots (preferably steel capped), hat, work clothes and sun screen.
* Personal water bottles are good to bring - KDSWC provides plenty of bottled water on the day to refill water bottles or use as is.
* Safety glasses and gloves will be provided.
* A light rain jacket may be appropriate if the weather dictates.
* Country-made morning and afternoon teas and farmer’s lunch provided.
* Participants are requested to inform organisers of any dietary needs at least 5 days prior to attending an event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.