We are so excited to welcome you back after our little break.
As we reopen, the safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. We ask that you follow these simple rules to help us keep everyone safe.
The Copper Dragon Tavern has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE SICK OR UNWELL
FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE MEASURES IN PLACE
A friendly reminder that strict social distancing and hygiene measures are in place in line with current government regulations, and to keep YOU safe.
• You will be asked to sign in upon entry
• Hand sanitiser and soap will be available – please use it upon entering and at regular intervals
• Social distancing measures will be in place between tables – please don’t move them
• Table service will be provided - please do not order at the bar
• Cleaning and sanitisation of all surfaces will be undertaken before and after each sitting
• Please be kind to our staff and respond to any requests they may make for your health & safety
• By law, we cannot permit more than 30 dine-in customers at a time. 20 inside + 10 outside.
Customers who ignore these terms & conditions may also be contravening public health emergency directions for which penalties apply.
For more information about terms and conditions, please contact the The Copper Dragon Tavern - Event Organiser
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.