TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Please note when registering for tickets that infants and children are counted as individuals and must have their own ticket
• Tickets must be presented prior to entering the Church – on your phone or as a hard copy
• Tickets are not transferable
• The ticket holder must be the person named on the ticket to meet legislative requirements
• Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used upon entering and exiting the Church
• Members that are not of the same household are required to observe the social distancing guidelines
• Contact information must be kept about all guests and staff for contact tracing purposes. This will include name, address and a phone number. These details will be kept for a period of 56 days. This information will be securely stored and will only be supplied to Public Health officers on request.
• At the time of presenting a ticket you are acknowledging that:
You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (eg fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing / runny nose or loss of sense of smell).
You do not knowingly have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
We have the legal right to refuse entry to limit the number of attendees or if you are showing flu-like symptoms.
For more information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.