To use the Library during the Covid Pandemic
To use the Library during the Covid-19 Pandemic
1. The Department of Health and Human Services require us to ask for your contact details.
These details will be kept for 28 days to assist with contact tracing in the event of an outbreak or potential exposure to someone with COVID-19.
2. Please be aware of physical distancing when visiting the library - 1.5 metres apart
3. Hand sanitizers are available in the library for your use.
4. Please attend five minutes before your appointed 1/2 hour time.
5. To assist staff and other borrowers who have booked a time, can you please leave the library by your allotted time.
6. Remember: If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
7. No Show - your booking will become void if you have not arrived 15 minutes after the hour.
Please contact the library should you need to cancel your booking or return your ticket via the Trybooking email you received to confirm your appointment booking.
Thank you for your consideration during this time and enjoy your visit!
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.