1. No refunds or transfers are available for any reason once a booking is made, due to the postage of the notes booklet.
2. There will not be a recording available for participants to access - only the live webinar will be available.
3. Bookings can only be made by an individual attendee - group bookings are not available. This is because an individualised webinar link will be sent to the sole email nominated on the final payment page; therefore, only one attendee can register at a time. Only a single attendee and associated email address can be attached to a bundle booking; ACED/Psyched cannot separate bundled tickets for multiple attendees. Teachers wishing to book a school group or pay through a purchase order should contact us at email@example.com.
4. The webinar can only be viewed live by a single device per paid attendee, using a unique link that will be sent prior to the webinar. You must not share this information with anyone - anyone using the same link will be blocked.
5. ACED/Psyched cannot guarantee the arrival of the lecture notes prior to webinar, and cannot guarantee that, in transit, that these will retain their original quality. Notes will only be sent to Australian addresses.
6. ACED/Psyched cannot guarantee the successful delivery of the webinar, due to technical faults on the part of the attendee. Any technical faults on the part of ACED/Psyched or Zoom will be addressed to the best of our ability. It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that the live webinar can be viewed on their chosen device. ACED/Psyched will not offer technical assistance. ACED/Psyched will not bear any responsibility for any interruption to the live webinar that results in the inability for it to be accessed.
7. Receipt of payment, and therefore, confirmation of your webinar ticket, will be issued immediately after payment. If you do not receive an email confirming your payment in your email inbox within 24 hours, please first try this form https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets, and if unsuccessful, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A unique webinar link will be emailed prior to the webinar. ACED/Psyched will not accept any responsibility for attendees that have not received an email confirmation or webinar link due to an invalid email address.
8. The recording of any ACED/Psyched lecture is strictly prohibited. The copying and dissemination of ACED/Psyched revision materials is strictly prohibited and would constitute a breach of copyright law.
9. ACED/Psyched reserves the right to alter or revoke the advertised program details (such as a change in presenter), without a refund being available. ACED/Psyched reserves the right to change the date or time of the revision lecture due to circumstances beyond our control (such as illness of a presenter). No refunds will be made if the rescheduled presentation occurs at a different time on the same day. A partial refund of 50% (minus Trybooking fees) will be processed if the attendee is unable to join if the presentation is rescheduled to a different day, or if the presentation is cancelled.
10. Although every effort will be made to cover as much content from the examinable course as possible, this may not always be possible given time constraints. ACED/Psyched does not take responsibility for any material that is inconsistent with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority’s exam requirements.
11. ACED/Psyched does not record its lectures – only the live webinar will be available at the scheduled time.
12. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to apply any discount available. ACED/Psyched will not refund tickets, in part or whole, to individuals or groups who seek reimbursement on the basis of not utilising a discount.
13. ACED/Psyched reserves the right to cancel bookings that are made in breach of the terms and conditions, including bookings made in breach of discount offer conditions.
14. ACED/Psyched does not bear any responsibility for any material inadvertently published as a result of interference from third parties.
15. If a resend of the webinar notes are required due to the notes not being received, or an incorrect address being provided to ACED/Psyched, an additional printing and resend fee of $35 will be charged. The notes will be dispatched shortly after payment.
16. ACED/Psyched will not distribute the webinar notes via electronic means (e.g. an emailed PDF) due to copyright restrictions.
17. A $10 administration fee will apply to requests for transfer of tickets to different sessions. No transfers can occur after the 1st of September.
18. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.