1. Members of ACHSC are ineligible to participate in UCCC 2020
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS:
1. Please note that team withdrawal from UCCC after registration for any reason does not provide the right to refunds.
2. Individuals may withdraw, and the team will still be able to participate if there remains a minimum of 2 members, and/or if the withdrawn individual transfers their ticket to a substitute. Please note that ACHSC is not liable if an individual withdraws from the team.
3. All team/individual withdrawals and team member substitutions must be notified and approved in writing by the UCCC team, whom may be contacted at email@example.com.
4. Please note that UCCC is not responsible for covering any travel or accommodation costs of its participants.
RANDOM ALLOCATION PROCESS
5. For group registrations: please note that by selecting 'Yes', you agree to taking on any individual that ACHSC allocates to your group.
6. For individual registrations: please note that by selecting 'Yes' you agree to participating in the team that you have been allocated in
7. Please note that once allocated, it is the group and/or individual's responsibility to communicate within the team. ACHSC is not responsible if a team member decides to pull out of a team after allocation.
8. By agreeing to participate in the random allocation process, you agree for ACHSC to provide your registration contact details to the selected UCCC 2020 registrants within the allocation process.
UCCC FINALIST NIGHT:
9. The UCCC team will screen for the top five finalist submissions who will present their case to judge panel of relevant professionals on the UCCC Finalist Night. Thus, all registrants must ensure they are available and ready to present as a team on 26 August 2020, 5.30pm - 8.30pm AEST.
10. The UCCC Finalist Night is a free event open to the general public. All registrants are automatically invited to attend Finalist Night. Further details can be found on our website.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO:
11. Please note that photographs and videos will be taken at all UCCC events. By registering for this event, you are aware and consent to such photos and videos, possibly featuring yourself, to be used in the future by UCCC for marketing purposes.
For information about this event, please visit our website on: http://www.achsc.org.au/initiatives/uccc/
For any queries or concerns, please contact ACHSC via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.