PLEIN AIR DOWN UNDER TW0 HOUR QUICK DRAW, SATURDAY 26 SEPTEMBER. COMPETITION RULES
1. Bring your own art supplies, including a BLANK canvas, board or paper. It is acceptable for blank surfaces to have a single coloured background.
2. Sign in and have your blank surface stamped at the Bendigo Bank Marquee, located on Mandurah’s Eastern foreshore, towards TODS Cafe. Quick Draw surfaces can be stamped anytime between 8 am and 1.30 pm. An identification number will be supplied at sign in.
3. Registration Entry Fee is $10.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have registered to paint at Plein Air Down Under, you are automatically registered and there is no fee to pay, however you will still need to sign in and have your blank surface stamped.
4. Paint and/or draw from 2 – 4pm and within the designated areas of Mandurah’s Eastern Foreshore from the Rotunda to the Boardwalk precinct and around Mandjar Square to Mandurah Boat and Bike Hire.
5. Tools down at 4pm sharp. Set your easel up and display your artwork in the designated area between the Bendigo Bank Marquee and TODS Café by 4.15 pm, ready for judging, exhibition and sales. Framing is suggested to enhance presentation, but is not compulsory. Complete your identification number label with your name, the title of your painting and price. If your work is not for sale, write NFS.
6. If someone wants to buy your artwork, attract the attention of the festival sales team or take the purchaser to the Bendigo Bank Information Marquee where the sale will be processed. A 15% commission is payable to Plein Air Down Under to support the continuation of this event. Please ensure this commission is included in your price and advise the organisers of your sale.
7. All artwork and easels can be removed at 5.30 pm.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.