1. Tickets may be cancelled up to 7 full days prior to the event and a refund will be paid into the credit card account that was originally used to make the purchase. There will be no refund for cancellations made after the 7 day deadline. Tickets for free events can be cancelled by the purchaser.
2. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund will be issued to all patrons.
3. If the event is re-scheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, ticket holders will be advised and offered the chance to transfer the ticket to the new time or to receive a refund.
4.Refunds will be paid into the credit card account that was originally used to make the purchase and will include the Booking Fee.
5. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
6. If you do not want your image used in any promotional material issued by the Society, please advise the Event Organiser.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.