General Release and Indemnity accepted by you as a condition of Entry.
1. By entering this event you are aware and acknowledge that the BURLEIGH CAR RALLY SCAVENGER HUNT involves inherent risks, including the risk of injury to life or death and damage to property and in undertaking such activities, you do so at your own risk.
2. You are also aware that it is a condition of participation in that Rotary, its officers and employees, agents and volunteers are released by you from all liability howsoever arising from injury or damage to both property and person howsoever caused (whether fatal or otherwise) arising out of your participation in the Event whether or not such injury or damage is due to any negligent act, breach of duty, default and/or omission on the part of Rotary, its officers and employees, agents or volunteers.
3. You indemnify Rotary, its officers and employees, agents and volunteers against all loss, damage and expenses (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) arising out of or in connection with any claims, actions, proceedings or demands of any kind arising directly or indirectly as a consequence of my participation in the Event.
4.You acknowledge and agree that your participation in the Event is as a consequence of your own free will and desire and that you have read and understood the above warning, release and indemnity.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the above indemnity shall cover the driver and all passengers in your vehicle.
6. You warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are lawfully able to enter into this above release and indemnity or, in the event that you are a minor, you have the permission of your legal guardian to participate in the Event and that my legal guardian has agreed to adhere to the terms of the indemnity below.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.