1. Do you (or any of your party) feel unwell and have a fever (temperature > 37.5C), cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or respiratory illness?
2. Have you (or any of your party) been recommended to self-isolate following advice from a medical practitioner or COVID-19 hotline?
3. Are you (or any of your party) waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
4. Have you (or any of your party) had close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the 14 days before the onset of illness in the patient? “Close contact” means having face-to-face contact for more than 15 minutes with someone who has a confirmed case, or alternatively sharing a closed space with them for more than two hours.
5. Do you (and all of your party) understand that if display any signs or experience symptoms of COVID-19 during your visit that you may be evacuated by ambulance, which may have associated expenses?
Bookings will need to match identification and will be checked upon arrival at the Visitor Centre.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.