*QR Code Check-in is still required upon entry into the Cathedral*
By booking to attend services at the Cathedral, you are agreeing to abide by our COVID-19 Safe Worship Practices:
1. You have to book a seat and bring your ticket along with you to attend worship. Bookings are mandatory and access to the services will be strictly managed.
2. Please do not attend the service if you are unwell or have any symptoms of Cold or Flu. Our staff will take your temperature using contact-less thermometers and will not admit you if you have a high temperature. If you do feel unwell go immediately for a COVID test and isolate at home until you receive the result.
3. You will be asked to sanitise your hands when entering the building and prior to receiving communion.
4. There will be set seating and you will be directed to a seat on arrival. Please remain in your designated seat and follow the directions of staff for receiving communion and departing at the end of the service.
5. Keep 1.5m distance from others at all times, including in the carpark, when you line up, talk with people or sit down.
6. Wear your mask at all times and avoid all physical contact with others, including shaking hands. At the Greeting of Peace, please remain in your place and acknowledge those around you.
7. The collection is a retiring collection. No plate will be passed around at the offertory, however donation points will be available at the back of the Cathedral. We also encourage you to give via EFT or Online where possible: http://www.cathedral.org.au/donate
A copy of our COVID-19 Worship Practices can be found here.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.