Indemnity and Release Form – Sydney's Biggest Water Fight
I, The undersigned, by purchasing this ticket, I agree and understand the following Terms & Conditions as stated by AMA Event Management, before participating in the event.
1. I agree to discontinue participating immediately upon the feeling of any unease, disoriented, or experiencing any lack of well-being or due to any medical reasons that arise during the entire participation of the event. I agree to abide by the instructions given by AMA Event Management personnel to discontinue participating should they cite my safety as an immediate concern.
2. I am aware of the potential risks of injury, including, but not limited to, failing, tripping, bruises and/or other injuries that arise from the this event.
3. I agree that by my participation in this event, I hereby assume all risks, dangers and all responsibility from any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, staff, agents, general public, participant or by any other person.
4. I agree to absolve and not hold responsible for AMA Event Management, for any losses, injuries, mishaps, medical issues and/or any other consequences of my decision to participate in the event, as per details mentioned above. I understand that no financial and/or legal claims can be made against AMA Event Management
5. I understand and agree to follow all safety rules, regulations & procedures and in the event that that such rules and procedures not followed by myself, or others, it could result in my injury or death.
6. I authorise the use of my photos, video, name, comment, event, etc. for promotional purposes by AMA Event Management.
7. I declare that I am 18 years old or above, or am a Parent / Guardian of a minor.
8. I declare that I have no medical conditions and I am fit for this Event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.