- Photos will be uploaded to https://furbaby.smugmug.com for download in the next 14 days
- FurBaby’s Facebook feed will be used to announce when the photos are available and where to download them from
– Customers are encouraged to share the URL link for everyone to see
- By having you and/or your furbabies photo taken you are authorising FurBaby to use the photos and publish. Photos will NOT be kept private and will be accessible to the public.
- FurBaby takes no responsibility to ensure the archive of photos. If there is a technical error, it is of no fault of FurBaby or the photographer
- Customers are more than welcome to take their own photos for safe keeping
- Photos always remain the property of FurBaby and its photographer
FurBaby Santa Paws aims to be COVIDAware. As such, e wneed to all keep making COVIDSafe choices to help stop the spread.
• Keep physical distancing in public spaces.
• Practise good hygiene.
• Protect others and stay at home if you’re unwell. If you’re experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms speak to your doctor about getting tested.
• If you haven’t already, download the COVIDSafe app.
• If you buy a ticket, then on the day feel unwell, we will credit your ticket to another day, just call FurBaby on 94406690 prior to the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.