Terms and Conditions
1. Please be advised that The REVOLUTIONISTS contains some mild coarse language and some spoken references to violence. It is suitable for ages 14+.
2. COVID SAFETY has ushered in a distinct set of conventions for social interaction and gatherings. We can all agree that it is a shared responsibility. We really want you to have a wonderful experience when you visit us, but in order to do so please follow our COVID Safe requirements. Please ensure that you check in upon arrival.
3. Seating for The REVOLUTIONISTS is by general admission. Seating is not pre-allocated.
4. Please arrive at the theatre no later than 20 minutes prior to the performance to enable your pre-show COVID SAFE Check In and seating.
5. When you arrive at the theatre, please ensure that you maintain an appropriate social distance from others, as stipulated by current government recommendations. This does not apply to your booking or household group. Hand-sanitising stations will also be available.
6. The Curators’ Theatre operates under an industry standard COVID safe plan. Should the Queensland Government issue a public health directive in relation to COVID that requires performances to be cancelled, you can request a refund on any tickets purchased or you may choose to transfer your tickets to another night or donate the ticket cost back to the company. .
7. Should THE CURATORS' THEATRE need to cancel a performance due to an unscheduled event at Suncorp Stadium or for any other reason, all tickets will be refunded or you may choose to transfer your tickets to another night.
8. Use of recording devices (including mobile phones) is banned. Breach of this by audience members may lead to confiscation of equipment and recording medium for the duration of the performance and/or removal of patron from the venue.
9. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and for admission to the venue.
11. In the instance of fire or any other unforeseen event requiring evacuation of the venue, please follow the directions of THE CURATORS’ THEATRE Front of House Manager and volunteers.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.