The following information has been provided to assist with managing ticket sales for the 2021 St Margaret’s Mothers’ Luncheon.
We ask that if you have any questions or queries about the following information you contact the P&F Representative Antoinette Aquilina on 0414 666 876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to strict COVID compliance restrictions, there have been many limitations placed on the format and the process of ticket sales for this year’s event.
We ask that you read the following important information to assist you when booking tickets:
• Tickets go on sale online at 9.00am sharp on Tuesday 9th of February 2021 and will be sold until 9.00am Tuesday 2nd March 2021, unless sold out prior.
• Tickets will cost $150 per person which includes a drink on arrival, sponsored by QSCAN, a 2 course lunch and 3 hour drinks package.
• Due to strict COVID venue requirements, all tickets will be sold individually and will require full name, email address, postal address and mobile phone number to be entered at the time of booking.
• At the time of booking a declaration must be made that the purchaser understands that if they are experiencing COVID related symptoms on the day of the event they do not attend and contact Antoinette Aquilina.
• Tables will consist of 10 people.
Seating requests can be made by nominating a Table Captain or Year Group at the time of booking. Best efforts will be made to meet these requests.
• There are no ticket refunds. Ticket amendments (change of name) can be made up until the event closing date of 2nd March 2021 – all ticket enquiries and changes are to be directed to Antoinette Aquilina.
• There is no need to print your tickets as a door list will be in place for checking in on arrival.
• It is important to remember that if an attendee is not listed on the door list they cannot attend the lunch and will be turned away.
This year the team at White Grove House at Clayfield will be supplying boxed flower arrangements to decorate each table. These will be available to pre-purchase at the time of booking for $65. Please support this fundraiser and take one of these beautiful arrangements home with you after the event. Please note, this offer is limited to the first 32 people.
Moët & Chandon:
There is a wonderful selection of wines and drinks available as part of your ticket price, however this year we are also offering you the opportunity to have a bottle of Moët & Chandon delivered to your table. You can pre-purchase a bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne for $125 at the time of booking and this will be delivered directly to you on the day. We hope you will support this fundraiser.
This year a decision was made to limit the requests to local businesses to support our event due to the added pressure placed upon the economy during COVID. That said, we do have some amazing prizes, supported by UMS and KLM Solicitors, which we will raffle on the day – a link for the purchase of raffle tickets will be available soon. These will be available for pre-purchase and to purchase on the day. You do not need to be attending the Mothers’ Luncheon to purchase tickets and we appreciate your support of this additional fundraising opportunity.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.