Please observe the following:
1. If you are unwell, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
2. Please bring your ticket, either printed or on the phone, to verify your booking.
3. Praise and worship begins at 2.30 PM.
4. Church will be open 1 hour prior to start of Mass.
5. Doors will be shut 5 minutes prior to start of Mass.
6. 1.5 m distance from other people must be observed at all times.
7. We request everyone to remain in their allocated seats during the duration of their stay in Church.
8. Communion will only be under the one species and in the hand only.
9. Hands are to be sanitised prior to entry into the church. Sanitiser is provided at entry door.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.