For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
Ticketing and Non-refund Policy
a. Tickets are sold on the condition that purchasers are not entitled to a refund or exchange of their ticket in any circumstances, except in example vi. This non-refund policy applies in circumstances including, for example:
i. If you choose not to attend the event.
ii. If you attend the event and are unsatisfied.
iii. If the program of the event is changed, or any parts of the event.
iv. If any part, or all, of the event is cancelled due to weather or on any reasonable basis, or any cause outside the control of The Organiser, except COVID-19.
v. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue's terms of admission
vi. This non-refund policy does not include ticket holders who are unwell and suspect symptoms of COVID-19. Ticket holders will not be penalised for not attending the event when unwell. Instead they will be encouraged to stay at home and not attend the event.
b. In the event of cancellation of any part of or the entire event The Organiser is not liable to arrange a substitute event or to provide compensation.
c. You are entitled to give or sell your ticket to someone else if you wish, however The Organiser must be informed. Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium.
d. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any person producing a duplicated or altered ticket.
e. This event is a GST free event. However, the ticket price is not considered a donation and cannot be claimed as such.
Colour Me Capricorn – Waiver and Release of Liability for Participants
1. I acknowledge that ‘Colour Me Capricorn’ is a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property damage. I hereby assume the risks of participating in ‘Colour Me Capricorn’. I acknowledge and agree that it is my responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to safely participate in the event. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in this event, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified health professional. I have no physical or mental condition that would endanger myself or others if I participate in the event or would interfere with my ability to safely participate.
2. I hereby take the following action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, or anyone else who might claim or sue on my behalf. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service, all event sponsors, event staff, administrators, contractors, vendors, volunteers, emergency responders, all other persons or entities involved with ‘Colour Me Capricorn’ from all claims or causes of action I or any person under my care may have (including negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by any person or property being pushed, carried, accompanied or in any like manner by me. I further agree not to hold the organisers responsible for any loss or damage of my personal property/ies during and within the entire event.
3. I acknowledge that there will be traffic near to the course route, and I assume the risks of running and participating in this event. I also assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to falls, contact and/or crashes with other participants, effects of weather including heat and/or humidity, defective equipment, the condition of the roads and trackers, water hazards, complications from paint on clothing and person, and any hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers such risks known and appreciated by me, and I further acknowledge that these risks include risks that may be the negligence of the persons or entities.
4. I agree that in the event of race cancellation due to storm, rain, inclement weather, wind or any other unforeseen conditions my entry is non-refundable. I understand my entry is non-refundable under any circumstance prior to the race. This non-refund policy does not include ticket holders who are unwell and suspect symptoms of COVID-19. Ticket holders will not be penalised for not attending the event when unwell. Please stay at home and do not attend the event if unwell.
5. I agree to not attend the event if unwell, display COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been in contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (14 days prior to event), have traveled or have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled overseas (14 days prior to event) or traveled interstate for non-essential purposes 14 days prior to the event.
6. I authorise the use of my name, image, voice, statement, or otherwise relating to my participation in ‘Colour Me Capricorn’ in any form of media, and I waive all right to any future compensation to which I may otherwise be entitled as a result of the use of any of these.
7. I hereby affirm that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older. I have read this document and understand its contents. For persons under eighteen (18) years of age a parent or legal guardian must sign on behave of the underage participant.
This section is to be read and signed by parent/legal guardian if Participant is a minor (under 18yrs):
I, as the parent or legal guardian who signs the Waiver Agreement on behalf of a minor, I hereby bind myself, the minor and our executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin and successors and hereby have the legal capacity and authority to act for and on the behalf of the minor. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the persons or entities mentioned for any claims made of liabilities assessed against them as a result of any insufficiency of my legal capacity or authority to act for and on the behalf of the minor in the execution of this consent.
I have carefully ready this entry form & agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.