1. To adhere to the SA Government's COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, all ticket purchasers and attendees to this
event must follow the guidelines listed below and as advised by staff on duty on the night of performance. These include
(but are not limited to):
- Staying home and not attending the event if the audience member is unwell and/or displaying any symptoms of COVID-
19 (sore throat, cough, fever, or any other similar symptoms).
- Staying home and not attending the event if the audience member has had a COVID-19 test and is awaiting the results
of this test.
- Staying home and not attending the event if the audience member has been in contact with anyone recently diagnosed
with COVID-19, who has recently arrived from another state or territory of Australia or overseas, or who is in quarantine.
- Using hand sanitiser before entering the auditorium (this will be provided).
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Following directions of staff on duty with regard to entry and exit points to the venue.
2. Contact tracing is a requirement of attendance at this event. The individual making the purchase of tickets for the
event is required to provide a current email and/or phone number at the time of making the purchase. In the event SA
Health requires this information, the producer of the event will pass on this information. SA Health may then require
the purchaser to provide the details of the individuals who attended the event (ie ticketing information). Purchasers agree to
this condition when making their purchase.
2a. Masks are currently compulsory for ticket holders and attendees.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management.
4. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
5. Proof of age or concession card must be presented on request.
6. No audio or video recorders or cameras (including mobile phone cameras) may be taken into the venue or used
without permission of the event organiser and venue management by prior arrangement. A breach of this condition
may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue.
7. Mobile phones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
8. This ticket is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
9. The right is reserved by the event organiser to add, withdraw or substitute artists or vary advertised events, ticket
prices, audience capacity or seating arrangements as necessary.
9. No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice, or in the case a ticket
holder is displaying COVID-19 symptoms and therefore is unable to attend the event due to ill health. If a refund or
exchange is sought in this instance, the ticket purchaser is to either phone the MCMT Ticket line before the
performance, or have another member of their party advise the Box Office Attendant upon arrival at the venue. A
refund will be processed at the earliest opportunity by a refund to the credit card used to make the original purchase.
NOTE: NO REFUNDS or exchanges will be permitted after the performance date.
10. The venue’s management reserves the right to refuse admission. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until
there is a convenient break in the program, or if there is no convenient break, may result in non-admittance to the
11. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
12. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
13. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may
be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
14. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions
15. If other conditions apply, they will be displayed either by the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.