1. SIZE: Each Exhibitor may enter a maximum of three paintings/or works. If you put two framed works together, their common width should not exceed 2 metres. One entry only per child.
2. LABEL: Paintings/work must be the original work of the Exhibitor. Each exhibit must be clearly marked on the back with artist’s name, title, medium, size, price, phone number and/or their email address. Labels are available in the GECAG studio. Pairs must be clearly marked.
3. ENTRANCE FEE AND ENTRY FORM: $5 per painting. $5.00 for each child’s entry. Fees are due by Wednesday 17/3/2021.
4. DELIVERY: Entries to be delivered to Glen Eira Council Gallery annex (enter via car park and Service Centre entrance, not Glen Eira Road/portico entrance) between 12 noon and 2 pm on Monday 22nd of March. Please note: deliveries will not be accepted any earlier than 12 noon on this date. Call Margarita Riaikkenen on 9515 3942 or 04 01 284 286 should you need to make other arrangements.
5. COLLECTION: Entries must remain on display until 5pm on Sunday 18th April and are to be collected between 5pm and 5.30pm on that day.
6. COMMISSION: The Gallery does not process sales. The person interested will be able to leave their record of “expression of interest” in a book provided by GECAG. The sale is then conducted between the buyer and artist. No commission is charged.
7. ACCEPTANCE & DISPLAY: The display of exhibits shall be at the sole discretion of the Exhibition Committee, which reserves the right to refuse any entry as well as refuse to display entries.
8. FRAMING: IMPORTANT - All artworks must be suitably framed, fitted at the back with secure framing wire with two centimeters of slack to allow for hanging. Due to the hanging technique of the Gallery, ALL FRAMES MUST BE FITTED WITH “D CLIPS”, preferably fixed 70mm below the top edge of the frame. Hanging cords made of anything other than wire are unacceptable.
9. INSURANCE: The Glen Eira City Council Gallery is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any artwork or personal property. GECAG will exercise reasonable care in handling the works submitted, but will not be responsible for any loss or damage to artworks or personal property.
10. ROSTER: Exhibiting members are asked to serve on the Roster (see comments on the
Entry Form). Members are responsible for staffing during weekends between 1pm - 5pm however we would prefer to have GECAG representation at the Gallery on weekdays as well - please indicate your availability.
11. ALTERATIONS: No entry forms, no alterations to titles or prices will be accepted after the entry closing date of Wednesday 17th March 2021.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.