• Participants’ need to be in year 5 at school or above for 2021
• Maximum performance length of 5 minutes
• Item’s must have a minimum of two performers (no solos)
• Choreography must be based on classical ballet vocabulary – lyrical and
• Items to be students original choreography - no repertoire or troupe/competition items of teacher choreography to be used
• Students will receive written feedback from adjudicators in regards to the choreography of their item, no places or prizes awarded
• Costumes should be kept to a minimum
• No staging or special lighting is to be used
• Photos taken at this event will be used solely by the AICD for publicity and marketing purposes. If you do NOT consent to the release of you/your child’s
photo please state in the ‘comments’ section of the entry form or via email to
• Music is to be supplied on a CD (no phones or iPods)
• Entry fee of $15 per dancer (Inc. the choreographer)
• Spectator tickets available to purchase online or by contactless payment at the door
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.