Please be aware of the following information in preparation for attending the Cathedral. Safety remains the number one priority and so we ask that you follow these directions for the safety and wellbeing of yourselves and others.
• Please bring a copy of your ticket either in hard-copy or electronically to present to staff on arrival. Bookings are mandatory and access to the services will be strictly managed.
• Entry will be via the Main Doors off Flinders Street. Security Staff will be conducting random bag and metal detector checks prior your entry to the Cathedral.
• Please do not attend the service if you are unwell or have any symptoms of Cold or Flu. If you do feel unwell go immediately for a COVID test and isolate at home until you receive the result.
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands when entering the building and prior to receiving communion.
• There will be set seating and you will be directed to a seat on arrival. Please remain in your designated seat and follow the directions of staff for receiving communion and departing at the end of the service.
• Please maintain social distance from others at all times, including when you line up and talk with people.
• We ask that you wear your mask at all times, especially when singing, and avoid all physical contact with others, including shaking hands. At the Greeting of Peace, please remain in your place and acknowledge those around you.
• We will be receiving a retiring collection. No plate will be passed around at the offertory, however donation points will be available at the back of the Cathedral. We encourage you to give via EFT or Online where possible: http://www.cathedral.org.au/donate
A copy of our COVID-19 Worship Practices can be found here.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.