1. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
2. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
3. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and
Conditions of TryBooking
4. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Yoga Ground is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of
tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Melisa Chabierski of Yoga Ground on
5. Refunds are only available at the discretion of the Event Organiser
6. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.