Using this ticket-
You are not required to make a booking for your visit.
On arrival, present this ticket at the Eureka Skydeck ticketing counter.
Ticket Terms and Conditions-
• 14th Birthday Tickets are available for purchase online only from 12.01am Wednesday 12th May 2021 until 11.59pm Wednesday 26th May 2021.
• 14th Birthday Tickets are only available via TryBooking, the link is available on the Eureka Skydeck website.
• Promotional tickets are NOT available to purchase onsite at Eureka Skydeck. This is a strictly online offer.
• 14th Birthday Tickets are STRICTLY valid until Sunday the 12th September 2021 – no extension will be granted for ANY reason. The expiry date is listed on the tickets.
• A 50c processing fee will apply to the customer per ticket.
• There is a 1.3% surcharge for customers paying with AMEX. There is a 0.5% surcharge for customers paying with PAYPAL.
• No further discounts apply to the 14th Birthday Tickets.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• 14th Birthday Tickets are valid for 1 x adult, concession or child (4-16 years) Eureka Skydeck entry ticket. These tickets are NOT valid for family packs. Children under the age of 4 are free of charge.
• No booking time is required- tickets can be used anytime during our opening hours until the expiry date, Sunday the 12th September 2021.
• $14 Birthday Eureka Skydeck Entry tickets do not include the Edge Experience, Sun and Stars or any additional Experiences.
• By purchasing this ticket and accepting admission to the Eureka Skydeck, you do so at your own risk and you hereby release Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd and the Eureka Skydeck building owners, lessees, managers and their respective employees, agents and contractors to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the maximum extent permitted by the Fair Trading Act/Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations from any loss or damage to you or your property that may occur even if caused by the neglect or fault of any one or more of those parties.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.