Thank you for your interest in participating in WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions:
• In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER – COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC.
• Please note that COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser (https://www.trybooking.com/events/landing?eid=754940). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets.
• The price of one WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER ticket is $150 FOR ADULTS and $85 FOR KIDS UNDER 15. This figure is non-negotiable.
• The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets, once (s)he receive it. COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
• Kindly note that TRYBOOKING.COM is the sole authorised source for purchasing WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
• Please note that WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
• COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
• The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER starts on 29th OCTOBER 2021. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
• If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue –SEASONS 5 RESORT AND SPA – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
• If WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. has the sole and absolute right to:
o reschedule the event, or
o issue a partial/full refund, or
o not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
• If WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. will be considered final.
• If WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
• Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
• All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
• WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER is 1 year old
• If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
• At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
• By purchasing WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
• You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims and entitlements related to it.
• COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
• WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER and COMFORT CARE FOUNDATION INC. follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
• Please note that you purchase WYNDHAM INCLUSION DINNER tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
• In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
For more information contact us as - https://www.comfortcarefoundation1.com/contact-us
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.