Conditions of Entry
By purchasing this ticket you agree to the Junction Race Clubs conditions of entry
The use of illicit drugs or possession of drug paraphernalia, drink driving, minors operating a vehicle and fire arm possession at the Junction Races is strictly prohibited.
Underage drinking in a licensed premises
- It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to enter or remain on licensed premises without a legal guardian or responsible adult except under specific circumstances outline in the Liquor Control Act 1988
- It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase, attempt to purchase or obtain liquor from any other person on licensed or regulated premises
- It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to consume alcohol or be in possession of alcohol on a licensed or regulated premises and it is an offence to allow that to occur. The service of alcohol can be removed if you are asked to provide ID and you can and do not, or do not have any
- It is an offence for persons to buy alcohol for anyone under the age of 18 years
- It is an offence to use fake ID or use another persons ID to gain entry to a licensed premises
- It is an offence to use fake ID or use another persons ID to obtain alcohol
- Any persons swapping, tampering, or supplying a person under the age of 18 years with an 18+ ID band will be subject to the breaches of conditions of entry
For the purpose of the definition of responsible adult, a person who is of or above the age of 18 years and who, in relation to a minor, belongs to one or more of the following classes of persons is, in relation to the minor, a responsible adult for the purposes of the Liquor Act 2007:
a. a parent, step-parent or guardian of the minor,
b. the minor’s spouse or any person who, although not legally married to the minor, ordinarily lives with the minor as the minor’s spouse on a permanent and domestic basis,
c. a person who is, for the time being, in loco parentis to the minor.
Refunds, exchanges or replacements
- The Junction Race Club will only offer refunds of a ticket if the event is cancelled or rescheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event) Tickets will be fully refunded minus the booking fee.
- The Junction Race Club does not provide refunds for tickets if you are unable to attend the races after ticket purchase. You are to make your own arrangements with on selling your ticket.
- The Junction Race Club will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase and if you give reasonable notice before the event
- Entry to the Junction Races 2021 may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
You acknowledge that the Junction Races may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one of more government directions or regulations may be in force regarding number of persons attending an event. If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the race course may be affected, resulting in the Junction Race Club being required to decide to cancel or postpone the event. In which case you may receive a full refund minus the ticket booking fee.
Breach of conditions of entry
If you breach any of the above conditions you may, without limitation:
a. be refused entry to the racecourse;
b. be evicted from the racecourse;
c. be required to surrender articles in your possession;
d. have your ticket confiscated or cancelled; and/or
e. be reported to an appropriate law enforcement body.
For more information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.