Terms & Conditions: Upon purchasing your tickets, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
In the interests of public health and safety there are restricted services and legislated obligations that we do need your assistance with. In line with State Government tracking requirements, should there be a COVID-19 diagnosis of a member of the public or a staﬀ member who has visited this facility, we will retain your ticket contact information as a condition of entry. It is a condition of entry to this event that you agree on the following at the time of the event:
1. That you have not travelled from a restricted domestic or overseas destination within the last 14 days;
2. That you are not showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, ﬂu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or headaches; or having diﬃculty breathing);
3. That you have not knowingly had close contact with a person who has been conﬁrmed with COVID-19; and
4. That you have sanitised your hands prior to commencing your visit.
5. This ticket is proof to enter the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
6. The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. Latecomers will have to wait for a suitable time to be seated.
8. I declare by purchasing these tickets that I have the contact details of all attendees for whom I am purchasing tickets, for contact tracing purposes, and that all attendees will be directly connected to me via work, family, home or social group and we will all complete the COVID safe QR Code Check-In prior to entering all events.
Should you not agree on any of the attached points, or should you be in any doubt about conﬁrming any of the above, you are not permitted to attend this event.
For further information about this event, please contact the Event Organiser.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.