For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
Guided Walks - Strengthening and connecting our community- Town of Bassendean
• Numbers are limited for each walk and online bookings for each walk are required using Trybooking.com
• For assistance with bookings, contact Bassendean Memorial Library staff. Bookings cease noon the day prior to the walk.
• Event cancellation - in case of poor/ extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances, participants will be contacted on details provided when booking.
Walks are wheelchair and pram friendly. Children under 16 attending a guided walk must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Community members with connections to the places visited are invited to provide brief personal anecdotes that enhance appreciation of the walk for other participants.
• Participants walk at their own risk, your safety is your responsibility.
• You hold the Town and its employees, servants, and agents free from all liability, causes of action, debts, claims and demands of every kind and nature whatsoever which may arise out of, or in connection with, participation in the guided walk.
• Recording of walks is not permitted.
• The Town reserves the right to take photographs of participants and use those images for promotional purposes. In booking the event, you give the Town the right to use those images for such purposes.
• Participants are asked to provide optional feedback on the walk using the Evaluation Form.
• Covid-19 Safety requirements will be adhered to including social distancing.
• Duration of walks vary, two hours is allowed for a comfortable pace.
• What to bring? Comfortable shoes, a water bottle and weather appropriate apparel.
• In making a booking you acknowledge that you, and any other persons that you are booking for, understand and agree to the above conditions.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.