Terms and Conditions:
• It is a condition of entry that patrons will enjoy themselves at all times.
• Non-professional photography of the displays is allowed and encouraged.
• The Brick Expo organising committee reserve the right to turn away any patron for any reasons of behaviour or otherwise without disclosing the reason.
• Misbehaving patrons of any age will be handed over to Darth Vader for suitable punishment.
• As a condition of entry to Brick Expo, patrons must abide by Hellenic Club policy and rules.
• Photographs and/or video of you may be taken by event organisers while you are in attendance at Brick Expo without your express permission.
• Patrons will respect all exhibits and agree not to touch the exhibits at any time. Any wilful or deliberate damage will be paid for by Patrons.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
Failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions or with the wishes of Brick Expo committee members will result in removal from the exhibition. No refund will be given.
COVID-19 Special Conditions:
In the event that Brick Expo 2021 is cancelled due to unforeseen COVID restrictions there will not be any refunds given so as to cover organisational expenses. Any profit made will be donated to the Canberra Hospital Foundation.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.