Pups on Sups Disclaimer – PUPS ON SUPS CAMP LAKE BROCKMAN
I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are participating in Stand Up Paddle sessions and dog training courses with PUPS ON SUPS/ SUP Tonic Australia.
I also understand and agree that my dog(s) is/are in good health, has received all required vaccinations and does not carry any infectious diseases, has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog. I further understand that due to the way that dogs interact with one another, minor cuts and scratches can occur.
I am aware of environmental hazards while participating in this activity that may affect my dog such as grass seeds, ant bites, snake bites, bee stings etc. I agree to obey all safety instructions and safety signage and will seek further clarification if required. I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
I acknowledge that it is highly recommended that all dogs wear life jackets for this activity and that I/we are to provide our own. It is compulsory for all dogs 10kgs and under to wear life jackets. I also understand that it is highly recommended to remove dog leads when on the paddle boards to reduce risk of entanglement, in particular for small dogs under 10 kilos.
I declare that I can swim 50 meters.
To the best of my knowledge I have not been in contact with anyone who has contracted or been exposed to COVID-19 virus. I do not feel unwell, nor do I display symptoms of COVID-19 virus. I have not recently returned from overseas nor have I had contact with anyone who has recently returned from overseas.
I hereby release Pups on Sups/SUP Tonic Australia and its directors, employees, volunteers and members from any and all liability, claims, suits, actions, loss, injury or damage of any nature or kind, or for any liability, claims, suits, actions, loss, injury or damage which I or my dog(s) may sustain or which may be caused in any way by my dog(s).
I understand that photos and videos may be taken during participation and that these may be used for promotional material, social media and marketing purposes and that I may receive emails regarding news and promotions.
I specifically, without limitation, agree to fully indemnify Pups on Sups/ SUP Tonic Australia for any and all such liability, claims, suits, actions, losses, injury or damage. I certify that I have read and understand this agreement. Pups on Sups /SUP Tonic Australia reserves the right to permanently remove a dog and owner from our services at any time.
This event may be cancelled, rescheduled or location change due to unsuitable weather conditions or unforeseen events. Refunds will not be offered unless the event is cancelled by PUPS on SUPS/ SUP Tonic Australia.
Additional Terms and Conditions specific to this event
• You are required to arrange your own transportation to and from Lake Brockman
• Provide your own tent, bedding, camping chairs, esky, torch etc. Your equipment must be in sound condition and all parts such as pegs etc, are included.
• Please advise prior to the event if you require a life jacket.
• Leg ropes are mandatory when paddle boarding.
• Moderate/ medium fitness required.
• It is NOT mandatory to participate in planned activities.
• Everyone is responsible to keep the camp kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
• You are fully responsible to advise of any allergies to food and or provide your own special dietary requirements at your own cost.
• The paddle board session will NOT be cancelled due to rain or light – moderate wind.
• A head count will be carried out several times per day.
• You must check in with a crew member if you leave site for any reason and provide an emergency contact number. If you are missing for more than 2 hours, an alarm will be raised to search for you.
• Please load the St Johns First Responder App to your phone and any other emergency numbers provided to you by the crew members.
• Abide by the Caravan Park rules and regulations.
• If your dog is not trained or socialised, please consider whether this will be a suitable activity for you both. The organisers reserve the right to remove any person/s and their dog from site who displays aggressive behaviour or who does not follow the campsite rules.
• Life jackets are mandatory for dogs 10kgs and under and highly recommended for all dogs.
• All owners are fully and solely responsible for their dogs including picking up poo!
• Dogs must be on lead in the campsite at all times.
• Barking dogs must be controlled at night in consideration of other park users.
• Dogs are not permitted in the camp kitchen.
Cancellation Policy (Lake Brockman Tourist Park)
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Any cancellation made 7 days prior to the arrival date is transferrable within a 6-month period.
Any cancellation made within 7 days of the arrival date is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
No refund or credit will apply for cancellations or amendments made at the commencement of or during the stay.
Management reserves the right to cancel all or part of your booking for your own safety during the event of a fire or severe weather. Monies paid will be held for a future booking to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the guest & Management.
Cancellation Policy (SUP Tonic Australia)
No refund or credit will apply for cancellations unless cancelled by SUP Tonic Australia less the camp site fee (refer to above).
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.