1) This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2) STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS (except as per condition 3). The venue does not re-sell unwanted tickets.
3) If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) may be issued to the ticket holder.
4) Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5) Reserved Seating guarantees the ticket holder an allocated seat. The location of the seat is determined by the time of booking. On arrival at the venue, you will be given a table number when you present your ticket at the door.
6) General Admission tickets grant you right of entry into the venue, but do not guarantee you a seat.
7) For shows where Student, Concession & Affiliated Organisation Subscriber Tickets are for sale, Student/Concession/Subscriber Tickets will only be accepted upon entry when Student/Concession/Subscriber ID is presented.
8) Companion Cards will be excepted once MEMO has received a confirmation via email@example.com
9) Any special requests must be communicated via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with at least 48hrs notice (weekdays) and 72hrs (weekends), otherwise there is no guarantee requests can be accommodated. Event organisers have the right to reject requests made on the day of the show they feel will compromise the comfort of other patrons and the smooth running of the event.
10) For events where Reserved Seats are sold, all chairs in the room are allocated seats and are not to be relocated to other tables or sections of the room without the express permission of the Event Organiser.
11) No sound, video recorders or flash photography allowed inside the venue without authority from the performer and/or the event organizer prior to the event.
12) Filming and/or photography may take place in the venue for promotional and/or archival purposes.
13) Some shows may contain strobe lighting and/or theatrical haze which may affect light sensitive patrons.
14) All clothing must be of clean and neat appearance. The following attire is not permitted: Swimwear, Singlet Tops, Thongs and Bare Feet.
15) Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
16) For 18+ events, under-aged ticket holders can enter the venue ONLY if they accompanied by a responsible ticket holding adult.
17) Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue.
18) It is illegal to take liquor into the venue. You could face a fine of $3,047 and be evicted from the premises.
19) No food is to be brought in to the venue.
20) Person(s) may be evicted from the venue if they enter the backstage or on-stage areas at any time.
21) Any persons who are deemed by security, venue or bar management; noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises. If person(s) refuses to leave police may be called.
22) The Event Organiser is not responsible for injuries or loss within the venue.
23) Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
24) This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and the price is GST inclusive.
25) For more information about this event, please go to www.memomusichall.com.au.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.