1. All bookings are final.
2. Cancellation policy: A 50% cancellation fee applies to all bookings up to 30 days prior to the event. 100% cancellation fee applies to all bookings within 30 days of the event.
3. Due to circumstances beyond our control, an advertised speaker may change.
4. Photographs will be taken at this event, you are required to notify Odyssey House NSW Staff if you do not wish your photo to be taken.
5. Guest list - full names, email and mobile phone number are to be provided at least 48 hours prior to the event to ensure we are following our Covid safe protocols.
6. Covid 19 Special Cause - Australia is currently in the midst of the world-wide COVID-19 pandemic. In an attempt to reduce person-to-person transmission of the virus, the Australian Federal and State Governments have placed operating restrictions, which are varied from time to time, upon all hospitality venues. Should the New South Wales Public Health (COVID-19 Places of Social Gathering) Order under the Public Health Act 2010 restrict the operation of hospitality venues thereby making it legally impossible for the Business Women's Lunch to take place, the event may be moved to a hybrid event; virtual event; postpone or cancel the event. All bookings will be transferred to the altered event if required.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.