For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
This event is being held under the requirements of a Covid19 plan:
Please do not attend this event if:-
* you have symptoms of Coronavirus,
* if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
* had contact with somebody with Coronavirus in the last 14 days,
* visited/travelled through any of current COVID Hotspots in the last 14 days, as listed under COVID19 Hotspots: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/hotspots-covid-19
* If you cancel your ticket prior to the event, a full refund will be granted. If you arrive showing symptoms, we are obliged under our Industry Covid Plan to turn you away from the event. Unfortunately, there will be no refund.
* Pre-packaged snacks and drinks will be available for purchase during this event. Please queue in an orderly manner, maintaining 1.5m distance as marked on the floors.
* Raffle tickets will be available. Exact change for cash ($2 each or 3 for $5), otherwise Eftpos
* You are required to be 'Checked In' to this event using the Checkin Queensland App. Please ensure you, or someone within your group, checks you in. Assistance will be available from RCB members on the night.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.