1. This ticket is proof of purchase for the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Doors open 45 minutes before the advertised starting time for the performance.
3. This ticket is non-transferable and only one entry is valid for each ticket purchased.
4. Tickets must not be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.