• No Refunds will be issued.
• No date changes will be made once you have purchased Resort Gate Entry.
• Tobogganing is subject to weather and snow conditions.
• that you (or any of your party) do not have coronavirus (COVID-19) or demonstrate symptoms of a sore throat, runny nose, elevated temperature, fatigue, shortness of breath or respiratory illness.
• that you (or any or your party) have not been in the company of anyone exhibiting the above symptoms or are not self-quarantining for any reason relating to coronavirus.
• that you (and all of your party) agree to abide by physical distancing requirements.
• the holder of resort entry ticket can produce photo identification upon entering Resort Gate entry to show you are from regional Victoria.
• to scan in via the Vic Service app to register your visit to the resort.
Bookings will need to match identification, these will be checked upon arrival at Lake Mountain Gate entry.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.