Terms and Conditions
This ticket is sold by Byron Writers Festival (ABN 94 163 348 616) (The Festival) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale, entry and attendance at the Event.
1. The Festival may amend the event at any time without notice, unavoidable program changes will be advised on our website byronwritersfestival.com
2. Once purchased, tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, and lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
3. If, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Festival, such as an act of God (including adverse weather conditions), an act of terrorism, or other security issue, it may be necessary to cancel some or all of the Festival programs, the Festival may do so and, unfortunately, no refund will be given.
4. No commercial activity may be conducted, and no written material or goods of any description handed out or otherwise distributed, at the Festival site without the express permission of the Festival.
7. No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the event, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without the express permission of the Festival.
8. The Festival may refuse admission to the event, and eject from the event, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
9. You must bring proof of eligibility for concession tickets to the event and the Festival may refuse entry if this is not provided upon request.
10. The Festival reserves the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, to the event, and to effect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary to protect the event.
11. The Festival may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the Festival website (www.byronwritersfestival.com).
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.