Please read and accept the following liability waiver:
• Enrolments must be made online through Trybooking prior to attending or participating in any class (whether online or at the West Australian Ballet Centre).
Injury and Medical Emergency Policies. Please review and agree to our medical emergency policies:
• You acknowledge and accept that all dance and dance classes involve a risk of personal injury to participants in those classes. Such risks include physical injury whilst performing exercises and routines, and the possible failure of equipment used in the classes.
• West Australian Ballet accepts no responsibility for injury, damage or loss caused in connection with the classes which it operates (whether those classes are conducted online or at the West Australian Ballet Centre) or whilst participants are at or near West Australian Ballet Centre. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for the class and during the class you must at all times take care of, and be responsible for, your own personal safety.
• Where you are participating in a class conducted by West Australian Ballet on an online forum, you are solely responsible for ensuring you are participating in online classes in a safe environment.
• In an event of an injury, accident or emergency that occurs during participation in a class other than a class conducted online, you hereby authorize yourself to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment should it be required. You agree that you will hold West Australian Ballet and its representatives harmless in the execution of such.
• Additionally, you hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by you as a result of any injury sustained whilst participating in a class at the West Australian Ballet Centre, or at any location for online classes run by West Australian Ballet.
• To the extent permissible at law, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you release and hold harmless West Australian Ballet, its officers, employees, agents, representatives and consultants from any and all liability arising from or in connection with your participation in any classes provided by West Australian Ballet (whether those classes are conducted online or at the West Australian Ballet Centre) or your being at or near the West Australian Ballet Centre.
• In consideration for being allowed to participate in the classes, you understand and agree to the above terms in respect of any class you participate in provided by West Australian Ballet, either in person or online.
Studio Policies. Please review and agree to our studio policies:
• No food, or drinks other than bottled water, are to be brought into or consumed in the studios. This includes chewing gum.
• No socks are to be worn in the studio. Regular students are required to wear ballet shoes. If you forget your ballet shoes or it is your first lesson, please dance in bare feet.
• Glasses and mugs are not permitted in the studios.
• To maintain the safety and integrity of the studio floors, it is important to avoid the use of skincare products, hair care products, massage lotions and treatment creams prior to any class.
• Please switch off all mobile phones before class commences.
• Please remove all shoes prior to entering the studio. Stiletto heels are NOT to be worn in any of the studios.
• No rosin is to be used in any of the studios.
• Keep personal belongings to a minimum and ensure you store your belongings to the side of the studio.
• Please be courteous to the class that comes in after your class is over and remove all your belongings from the studio as soon as possible.
• Studios will be cleared regularly and lost property will be disposed of if not claimed within a reasonable amount of time.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be permitted to attend the class due to safe dance practice policies.
• All students must vacate the West Australian Ballet Centre by 8.45pm as the building closes promptly at 9pm.
• I understand that I may be photographed during the classes and that West Australian Ballet may use that photograph/s for reporting and publicity purposes.
Parking Policies: Please review and agree to our parking policies:
• Where to park- There are a limited number of unmarked bays at the Ballet Centre. Please do not park in designated staff parking bays. Some street parking is available on the north side of the building and also at the Maylands train station. On some occasions parking will be at a premium due to other events happening in and around the Ballet Centre. Additional parking can be found at the School of Instrumental Music on Guildford Road. Please be courteous to other drivers, and read the parking signs carefully to avoid fines.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.