COVID Safe Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase or issue of tickets for performances, tours, workshops and other events managed by the Forge Theatre and Arts Hub.
• It is recommended 1.5m physical distancing is maintained in all spaces at the venue where practicable.
• Each member of the booking party needs to make a reasonable assessment of their health before attending the venue or event. If you are displaying any symptoms or if you or a member of your party has been in contact with someone displaying symptoms or is a confirmed case of COVID-19 please do not attend the venue. In such circumstances please contact the Box Office prior to the event start time on 5152 1482 to request a refund.
• For the purpose of contact tracing for COVID-19, all patrons attending our venue are requested to check into the venue using the QR code displayed upon entry. This information may be shared with the Government Health Organisation in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact at the event.
• Proof of full vaccination will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
• All patrons must notify the venue immediately if they develop any symptoms of, or are diagnosed with, COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
• Ticket Holders must sit only in the seat allocated to them or as indicated on their ticket. Ticket holders who arrive late may be placed in an alternative seat until there is a convenient break in the program. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
• Venue management may direct Ticket Holders who fail to comply with these terms and conditions to leave the venue immediately without protest. In such circumstances, the Ticket Holder acknowledges that they, and any member of their party who wishes to leave with them, will not be entitled to a refund nor have any other claim against the venue.
• The venue may cancel the event at any time and without notice at its unrestricted discretion if it determines that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety including, without limitation, due to risks associated with COVID-19.
• Disclaimer and exclusion: The Ticket Holder enters the venue and attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against the venue in respect of any injury, illness or damage.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.