For further information about this event, please contact Film & Arts Mackay
Please be advised this event will be run in accordance with strict Covid-19 conditions.
Social distancing to be maintained as required by Covid-19 directive
Doors will open at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4. Refunds are available at the sole discretion of Film & Arts, Mackay Inc.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject
to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Film & Arts, Mackay Inc. is solely responsible for all
issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event,
please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Film & Arts Mackay (FAM) Membership or valid Student ID will be requested
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of
the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted
12. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the
13. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event
14. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to
15. This ticket entitles the patron to one coupon. Tickets can be exchanged for coupons at
the door directly before the event
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance
with the Privacy of Information Act
17. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE from Film & Arts, Mackay Inc. ABN 32 819 286 392
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.