SU TASMANIA EVENTS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SU Tasmania aims to provide a quality holiday program, meeting the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of each participant. Every camp sets aside a time for faith discussions, where participants have a chance to explore the Christian faith and ponder the bigger questions about life.
Child Protection: SU Tasmania is committed to the safety and holistic wellbeing of all children and young people involved in our events and has policies and procedures in place to ensure that your child has the best possible experience with us. Our staff and volunteers undergo background checking, including a Working with Children Check and training in child safety.
Privacy: Protecting your privacy is important to us. The information we seek allows us to manage risk, provide reasonable care and administer your involvement in our program. We are careful to keep your information confidential, and provide it only to those agents acting on behalf of SU Tasmania who need it to enable them to perform their agreed activities (e.g. First Aid officer).
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH SU TASMANIA
1. I am aware, in agreeing to my child’s participation in this program, that certain elements of the program could be physically and emotionally demanding. Furthermore, I understand that certain inherent risks and dangers may exist in the activities in which my child will be participating. I acknowledge that while SU Tasmania and its leaders will make every reasonable effort to minimise exposure to known risks, all hazards and dangers associated with these activities cannot be foreseen or may be beyond the control of SU Tasmania, its leaders and staff.
2. In the event of any emergency where my nominated contact people are unavailable:
• I authorise the leaders to obtain medical advice and/or assistance which they deem necessary.
• I authorise qualified practitioners to administer anaesthetic if required.
• I accept all operation, blood transfusion and/or anaesthetic risks involved in the event that such procedures are deemed necessary.
• I accept the responsibility for payment and agree to pay medical, transport and any other related expenses.
3. I confirm that the information contained in this application is true and correct.
4. I understand that the camp leaders will take all responsible care of my child whilst at camp and that SU Tasmania or its representatives will not be liable in any injury or accident, or for damage or loss of property.
5. I understand that in cases of unacceptable behaviour, campers will be sent home from camp at parental expense.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.