For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
To help us take care of the grounds and ensure that everyone can enjoy the park, we request all visitors to McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery’s grounds to observe the following Terms & Conditions of Entry:
• Obey speed limits and park in the designated parking bays.
• Please supervise your children.
• Do not touch, climb or in any other way, interfere with the sculptures. They are precious works of art.
• Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
• Do not walk on tended gardens or remove flowers and/or plants.
• Do not feed the birds and other animals.
• Keep dogs on leads and remove any waste.
• No swimming in the lake or ponds.
• Do not bring alcohol. McClelland is a licensed premises and alcohol is available for purchase from the Café for consumption in designated areas.
• Enjoy your picnic in designated areas. Barbeques are not authorised.
• Do not climb trees, play ball games, with kites, frisbees, or ride skateboards, scooters or bicycles.
• Take all rubbish with you when you leave.
• Be careful of snakes, bull ants, spiders and bees and respect all wildlife.
• Be aware that limbs and branches of trees may fall at any time.
• Walk with care, McClelland’s paths can be slippery.
• Tour operators and education groups must book in advance and report to reception.
When visiting the galleries, all visitors must observe the following:
• Do not touch, or in any other way, interfere with artwork on display.
• Supervise children at all times.
• Photography is allowed without flash (unless specified otherwise)
• No eating or drinking in the galleries.
• No animals are permitted in the buildings, except for guide dogs and other registered assistance animals.
• Deposit at the Reception Desk, any backpacks, umbrellas, food or drink, large toys or any other objects as directed by McClelland staff.
• Wear shoes at all times.
McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery reserves the right to:
• Exclude or remove any person from the grounds or any building managed or controlled by McClelland
• Inspect any bag, luggage or object upon entry to and before leaving McClelland
• Use security closed circuit television cameras across the venue.
Whenever you are on McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery premises you must:
• Comply with McClelland’s rules and policies.
• Conduct yourself in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of McClelland’s staff, does not interfere with, disrupt, or offend other persons on the premises.
• Comply with any reasonable request, including signage, by McClelland staff in relation to your entry and continued presence at the venue.
Visitors enter the premises at their own risk. McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery will not accept responsibility for:
• Any loss of damage to any property (including any vehicle or contents) brought onto the premises; or
• Any injury to visitors or associates of visitors whilst on the property.
Upon entering the premises of McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery you agree to:
• Indemnify McClelland in respect of all claims made in connection with your visit to McClelland, except where such claim arises as a result of a negligent or wilful act, omission or otherwise, or an act or omission that is intended to cause damage or loss, by McClelland; and
• The full extent permitted by law, release and discharge McClelland from all claims and demands on McClelland and any loss or damage whatsoever and whenever caused, arising from your visit to McClelland.
• The possibility that you may be photographed or recorded onsite and that unless notified otherwise, images may be used for McClelland promotional purposes.
Additional guidelines relating to COVID-19: we ask that you help us in complying with all required regulations and in particular:
• We request that you cancel your visit if you feel any flu-like symptoms, even mild ones.
• All visitors are required to comply with all announcements and restrictions as per the Victorian government’s public health advice. The current level of restrictions can be found on the DHHS website.
• All visitors are requested to pre-book their ticket in advance. Failure to do so may prevent you from entering the park.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.