For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
Media consent/Audience filming:
Attendees are to be advised that the event is to be recorded, and that by purchasing a ticket you consent to being recorded as members of the audience. By entering and attending this event, you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing, promotional, or broadcasting purposes
All guests will also need adhere to the following instructions:
• all attendees must bring and wear their face mask
• all attendees will be required to physical distance (1.5m)
• You will need to be seated during the morning tea when you are eating and drinking
• all attendees will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entering the venue
• no person should attend if they have, in the last 14 days travelled from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot or had close
contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19, or are COVID-19 positive themselves
• been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
• no person should attend if they have or have recently experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose,
fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea, loss of smell and/or taste
• If you are unwell, please stay at home
Depending on COVID-19 restrictions, if you are able to move around, we would like to see people dancing at the front of the stage.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.