Thank you for entering the Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize on display from 11 to 20 March 2022.
IMPORTANT! Please print the above ticket and firmly affix to the centre rear of the corresponding artwork. If you wish to update any of the details simply cross them out and write the correct details. Also let us know by email of any changes by 11 February for correct catalogue entries.
Works to be delivered to the Rutherglen Memorial Hall between 10am and 5.30pm on Tuesday 8 March 2022.
We invite you to email us your CV. This can be emailed to the address below.
Don’t forget to come along to our Opening Gala Night on Friday 11 March 2022, 6.30pm. You will receive a complimentary ticket where exhibition prize winners will be announced on the night. Your family and friends are welcome - please purchase a ticket for each additional person at TryBooking: trybooking.com/BVBVN as numbers are limited.
The Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize exhibition will be Covid-safe in accordance with relevant State and Federation Government requirements at the time of the event. Anyone visiting the exhibition will be required to be double vaccinated and we will notify you closer to the time with regards to other specific requirements such as wearing of masks, etc.
For information about this event, please contact either of the Event Organisers - Joy: 0419 431 268 or Irena 0429 401 835. Email: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. We encourage artists to enter online via the TryBooking website: www.trybooking.com/BTZOS or www.trybooking.com/BUEGU for large artworks.
2. Alternatively print the PDF Entry Form. This can be completed and emailed to Joy at: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize 2022, PO Box 259, Rutherglen VIC 3685. If posting your entry form, please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.
3. Closing date is Friday 11 February 2022. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
4. We offer three categories:
a. Small to Medium section: Entry Fee of $12 per exhibit applies with a maximum of 3 entries per artist. Each artwork size must not exceed 1.2 square metres including the frame. For eg. 1 x 1.2 metres.
b. Large section: This year we are trialling a section for extra-large paintings. Your artwork size must be between 1.2 square metres and 3 square metres in total including the frame. For eg. 1.2 x 2.5 = 3 sq m. A limit of one entry per artist applies.
c. Youth section: Youth Award entries are $5 per entry, limit of 3 per artist. For artists 12 to 18 years of age.
5. Payment of Entry Fees can be paid by either of these methods:
a. Credit Card – by registering online at www.trybooking.com/BTZOS or www.trybooking.com/BUEGU (extra large works).
b. Direct Deposit – Account Name: Arts Rutherglen, BSB: 083 820, Account Number: 795786712. Please use your surname and Art Show as reference. Eg: Smith Art Prize.
c. Cheques can be made out to Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize and mailed to above address.
6. All entries are non-acquisitive and must be recent original works of the artist. The same work may not be entered in more than one section.
7. Entries (other than sculpture) to be suitably presented ready to hang with flush hangers, labelled on back with name, title, section and price. Works must be signed by the artist.
Frame ‘N’ Art, Chiltern VIC offer a discount rate for framing. Call Chris Brown on 0417 550 076.
8. Unless entering online at www.trybooking.com/BTZOS or www.trybooking.com/BUEGU, an entry form MUST be received by the due date of Friday 11 February 2022, otherwise artwork cannot be displayed.
9. Works on stretched canvas need not have additional framing. However, well-finished and clean edges are essential.
10. Artwork for 2022 must not have been exhibited at Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize previously.
11. 3D Small Art Work entries include ceramics, metal, wood & textiles and should be no larger than 1.2 sq m, free standing and suitable for indoor and/or outdoor purposes.
12. Delivery of exhibits – Works to be delivered to the Rutherglen Memorial Hall between 10am and 5.30pm Tuesday 8th March 2022.
13. Please let us know if you are using an Art Courier. Here are Couriers we suggest:
a. Do Noble Courier: Melbourne VIC, Phone: 0418 175 307, Email: email@example.com
b. Artwork Transport: www.artworktransport.com.au. Rural locations allow 14-21 days.
14. Transport and insurance costs to be met by the artist. All possible care will be taken but no liability will be accepted by Arts Rutherglen for any loss or damage to exhibits.
15. If insufficient space to display all artwork, the organisers reserve the right not to display some works. Sculpture to be delivered inside the hall by the exhibitor or nominated person. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw or reclassify entries not complying with the section entered.
16. Sales & Commission – All exhibits are to be listed for sale. A commission of 20% will be charged on all sales except Youth entrants. Please consider the 20% commission when pricing your artwork as changes cannot be made.
17. The decision of the judge shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding such decision.
18 The organisers reserve the right to photograph works for future promotion.
19. Award winners will be announced and presented at the official Gala Cocktail Opening Night at 6.30pm Friday 11 March 2022. Winners will be notified by end of judging on Thursday 10 March to give them time to attend presentations.
20. Collection of exhibits – All unsold works to be collected between 4pm and 6pm Sunday 20 March 2022 (unless notified that all art works have been sold) or other arrangements have been made with the organisers.
21. For artwork sold, payment will be made by Direct Deposit to your nominated Bank Account. Alternatively, arrangements can be made to pay by cheque.
Dates to remember
Entries close: Friday 11 February 2022
Delivery date: Tuesday 8 March 2022, 10am - 5.30pm
Judging date: Thursday 10 March 2022
Gala Opening night: Friday 11 March 2022, 6.30pm
Close of show & artwork collection date: Sunday 20 March 2022
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.