Terms and conditions:
• No Refunds will be issued
*With an exception to extreme weather conditions or Victorian state lockdowns*
• Selected shuttle times and dates cannot be altered once you have purchased a ticket
• If you fail to arrive at the departure time on your purchased ticket, you cannot catch the following or later shuttle.
- Rider check-in requirements -
• Bookings will need to match photo identification and will be checked upon arrival at the Visitor Centre.
• All riders are to load/unload your own bikes on the trailer.
• Face masks must be worn in all shuttle vehicles, as set by the Victorian Government as physical distancing is compromised.
Each rider must agree:
• To follow the current government guidelines, scan necessary QR codes when entering Lake Mountain Visitor Centre or Café for contact tracing and adhere to physical distancing where possible.
• To be seated next to other riders in the shuttle vehicles. (If you are not comfortable doing this, please do not book a shuttle ticket)
• That each ticket holder can provide relevant photo identification and evidence of purchased ticket prior to shuttle arrival.
• That you do not have coronavirus (COVID-19) or demonstrate symptoms of a sore throat, runny nose, elevated temperature, fatigue, shortness of breath or respiratory illness.
• That you have not been in the company of anyone exhibiting the above symptoms or are not self-quarantining for any reason relating to coronavirus.
• That you have double checked your booking date and shuttle time before completing the ticket purchase.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.