Terms & Conditions
Sunday October 17, 2021
46 Oakwood Rd, Oakbank SA
GATES OPEN FOR ENTRANTS AT 7:30AM
NO VEHICLE ACCESS TO GROUNDS AFTER 9:45AM
OPEN TO PUBLIC FROM 10:00AM
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
All entrants are bound by the following conditions.
1. All entrants, owners and drivers enter and participate in this event solely at their own risk. In consideration of acceptance of this entry to attend All Ford Day SA, the applicant releases the organisers and organising clubs of any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury to applicant, their party and/or their vehicle(s). The entrant, by participating or driving in this event, and passengers, by taking part, shall waive the right of action at law against the organisers, the committee, associated organisers, their representatives or agents for loss, damage or injuries arising from attendance at the function.
2. In accordance with our COVID Management Plan all entrants and spectators will be required to use the South Australian Government COVID SAfe QR system to check in on arrival (or the backup paper log). Anyone that does not comply with this requirement will be refused entry to the event - No Check in, No Entry.
3. Stakes or pegs for sunshades are permitted if under 25cm in length. If you damage the underground water system, you will be required to pay for any damages. Weights preferred.
4. Entries are open to all vehicles manufactured by Ford Motor Company and include modified or specially built Fords providing they are fitted with Ford engines and running gear.
5. All vehicles must be ready for judging by 10:00am. Judging sheets remain the property of the All Ford Day team and will not be available to entrants. First and second place awards will be given for each category, where applicable.
6. Trophies will be awarded during the trophy ceremony; all judge’s decisions are final.
7. For any entrant, a minimum judging score must be met in order to receive an award.
8. The All Ford Day Team reserves the right to modify entrant’s judging categories as required based on attendance numbers.
9. Due to Public Liability and WH&S requirements there is to be no movement of vehicles within the main show car arena from 10am till 4pm. A Marshall shall be used in an emergency.
10. Commemorative medallions will only be awarded to the first 400 vehicles.
11. Any person or persons found to be acting in a manner that may endanger the safety of attendees at the event will be removed from the event and no refund of any entrance fees will be available.
12. Registration must be completed for EACH vehicle participating in the event, including multiple entries by a single owner. Entries must be submitted online via the designated TryBooking registration system, unless an alternative is agreed to and arranged by the All Ford Day Team. Entry fee provides access to the oval for two (2) adults per vehicle.
13. Online pre-registration closing date is 1st October 2021. Any entry received after this date will be considered a late entry.
14. Only pre-registered entries will be eligible for judging, one category per vehicle.
15. Late entry will be available online until 12pm (midday) Saturday 16th October. Late entries must park in a designated area (not with a club or group). All late entries incur a $10.00 surcharge per vehicle and are NOT eligible for judging.
16. All entries must have a ticket purchased prior to the event, there will be no entries accepted on the day of the event (as per our COVID Management Plan).
17. Entrants are not permitted to sell articles from their vehicles or Club/Group area (trade sites may be purchased).
18. For the comfort and safety of all patrons, organisers and volunteers, the following items are NOT permitted within the venue;
a) Drones, flares, fireworks, firecrackers, smoke bombs and laser pointers
b) Personal/Club/Group BBQ’s or other cooking equipment (picnics welcome)
c) Alcohol (this is an alcohol free event in line with our COVID Management Plan)
d) Animals: other than animals recognised as assistance animals under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) (TA or MOPT, acting reasonably, may request evidence that an animal is an assistance animal and/or is trained to meet standards of hygiene and behaviour that are appropriate for an animal in a public place).
CONDITIONS OF SALE
19. All prices quoted in Australian Dollars and where applicable include local taxes (GST).
20. We reserve the right not to sell tickets or deny entry to any person, agent or company.
21. Tickets are delivered via email after the booking process.
22. Tickets are not transferable without consent from the All Ford Day Team.
23. The All Ford Day Team reserve the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
24. Tickets may be refunded in accordance with these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law. The All Ford Day SA organisers or TryBooking have no liability to you.
Tickets may be refunded or used as credit if:
a) The All Ford Day SA event is cancelled or rescheduled as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions;
b) An entrant is prevented from travelling to the venue due to State, Territory or Commonwealth government travel restrictions and advises the All Ford Day SA team of this inability to travel at least seven days prior to the planned event date;
c) The Entrant or any party members have COVID-19 symptoms and/or are required to isolate (including any close contacts or group member/s) and you notify us and provide us with some evidence (e.g. a medical certificate) at least 24 hours prior to your attendance at the event (or as soon as you can if there are valid reasons why 24 hours notice is not possible);
d) In other circumstances, where approved by the All Ford Day SA team.
25. As per the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles, the All Ford Day Team collect personal information during the registration process so that we can communicate with you before the event, organise judging/clubs/groups and site plan, as well as advise you of future events. Your consent to keep details is implied unless you notify us that you do not consent to your information being so used, however if you do not provide the information sought we will be unable to accept your entry. Under no circumstances will information be sold or given to external agencies for any purposes, unless authorised to do so.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.