CHECKLIST FOR STAFF, VISITORS, CONTRACTORS, PARENTS and STUDENTS Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
If booking for more than one person, please ensure all guests adhere to below guidelines.
In the interest of minimising risk as best we can, if you answer yes to any of the following questions you are
unable to attend the school grounds. Please seek further advice/treatment from your health provider.
PLEASE INFORM THE SCHOOL and ensure a full medical clearance is provided prior to returning to school.
Have you been in close contact with a proven case of coronavirus? If so, you must isolate
yourself for 14 days from the date of last contact with the confirmed case.
Have you recently returned to Queensland from interstate or overseas? If yes, you will
have to complete 14 days of mandatory quarantine when you enter Queensland if you:
• have been overseas in the last 14 days
• have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
• have COVID-19
• have had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
Are you currently experiencing any of the symptoms listed below?
• a fever (a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees),
• a cough,
• sore throat,
• runny nose,
• fatigue and shortness of breath.
People may also experience other symptoms, such as loss of smell, loss of taste, nausea
or vomiting, or a loss of appetite. Symptoms can vary depending on each case.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, call your doctor or 13HEALTH
(13 43 25 84) and get tested.
As a result of the current situation, Sunshine Coast Grammar School require the following practices to be
followed at all times whilst on school grounds:
• Physical Distancing - Adults: keep 1.5 metres away from others
• Parents and Carers, remain in or at your vehicles
• No Physical Greetings: handshaking, hugs and kisses
• Practice good hand hygiene. Wash hands frequently with soap and water and frequently with alcohol based hand sanitisers where soap and water are not available.
• Practice respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue
when you cough and/or sneeze. Dispose of tissues immediately and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to www.health.gov.au or call the National Coronavirus
Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.