The Royal Melbourne Hospital Clinical Simulation Centre
Course Terms & Conditions:
Due to our commitment to provide quality education programs and the best possible training experience for our delegates, The Royal Melbourne Clinical Simulation Centre requests acceptance of the following course terms and conditions.
Registration to a Course:
1. All course registrants must complete the formal registration process. Your TryBooking course registration receipt is proof of payment.
2. Course registrations can be accepted up to one week prior to the course start date, subject to availability.
3. Late enrolments may be considered, subject to availability. Please contact Simulation Education via MelbSimulationAdmin@mh.org.au
4. Simulation Education reserves the right to decline registration if deemed not appropriate.
1. Course registrations and payment are made by credit card via the TryBooking link provided for each course.
2. Full payment is required at time of registration.
3. All course fees are fixed and inclusive of GST. Simulation Education reserves the right to review and change course fees.
4. The TryBooking course registration receipt is valid for taxation purposes.
5. Receipts for course registrations are created and managed using the TryBooking site, which are subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
6. As the course organiser, Simulation Education is solely responsible for all event issues relating to ticket sales. If you have questions regarding the course, please contact Simulation Education via MelbSimulationAdmin@mh.org.
7. Evidence of professional status or student status may be requested.
Cancellations and Deferments:
1. Cancellation or first deferment advised in writing or via email with no less than 14 working days prior to the scheduled course date, will not incur a financial penalty. Cancellations will be offered an alternative course date to attend, (subject to availability) or a full refund.
2. Cancellation received within 14 to 7 working days prior to the scheduled course date, 50% of the course fee will be applied.
3. Cancellation received less than 7 working days prior to the scheduled course date, 100% of the course fee will be applied.
4. A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend a course.
5. Simulation Education reserves the right to cancel planned courses even at short notice. In the event of a cancellation by Simulation Education, all course fees will be refunded.
Simulation Education is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. The personal information you provide to us will be used to:
• Process your registration form,
• Contact you in the event of a course cancellation,
• Conduct market research to identify the ongoing education needs of registrants and to advertise new simulation courses.
It is the registrant’s responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. All registrants should meet the necessary course prerequisites.
Simulation Education reserves the right to ask a registrant to leave the training event if they do not meet the course prerequisites. The registrant will be granted a full course refund minus a $100 administration fee.
Simulation Education requests support of this policy which is designed to maintain course quality and protect the registrants’ investment.
When attending a course at The Royal Melbourne Hospital Clinical Simulation Centre, all registrants will be required to abide by site rules and regulations pertaining to The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
COVID-19 conditions of entry and use:
The following conditions of entry and use apply to access the RMH Clinical Simulation Centre. In attending this course/ training session, you agree to the following:
1. I am currently in good health and free from COVID symptoms. I am not identified as a close contact or in isolation.
2. I am fully COVID19 vaccinated. Effective 11:59pm on 12th March 2022, all participants and faculty must have received 3 doses of an approved COVID vaccine.
3. I will practice physical distancing of 1.5 metres whenever possible within the facility.
4. I will utilise the hygiene stations that are located throughout the facility.
5. I will wear a N95 mask at all times except when consuming food/drink. N95 face mask will be worn for practical scenarios or activities, where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
6. I will avoid touching my face, nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of germs.
7. I will cover coughs and sneezes using good hygiene etiquette to help prevent the spread of germs.
8. I have provided information which is true and correct to the best of my ability, and I will comply with the above requirements to help The RMH Clinical Simulation Centre maintain a COVID-19 safe facility.
9. I understand that if I have any symptoms or appear to be unwell, or if I do not comply with the above requirements, I will be asked to leave the facility.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.