TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPATION
1. A completed registration form must be received seven days prior to the class to confirm attendance on a course.
2. If you are unable to attend a course, a substitute participant may attend in your place at no extra charge. Please provide written notification prior to or no later than on the start date of the course.
3. If you cancel your confirmed attendance at a scheduled training course (in writing) at least ten or more business days prior to course commencement, no fee will apply.
4. If you cancel your confirmed attendance of a scheduled training course (in writing) less than ten business days prior to course commencement, a processing fee of $150 (exc GST) will apply
5. If you cancel your confirmed attendance within 48 hours or two business days of the course start date the full price of course attendance will be charged.
5. Participants who do not cancel and fail to attend the training course will still be responsible for full payment.
6. While all efforts are made to ensure training courses go ahead as scheduled, ManagingCX reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training courses.
7. ManagingCX is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement losses resulting from training course rescheduling or cancellation.
8. ManagingCX reserves the right to modify terms and conditions at any time
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.