1. Tickets are sold by Geelong Chamber Music Society Inc. (GCMS) and are subject to the conditions applicable to the event and the venue where held.
2. Proof of COVID-19 double vaccination is mandatory for entrance to this event.
3. GCMS reserves the right to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists if necessary.
4. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the venue management or GCMS committee member at an appropriate break in the program.
5. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
6. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
LIVE PERFORMANCE AUSTRALIA Terms & Conditions ©2021
©2022 Geelong Chamber Music Society Inc. in Victoria No. A0052143A
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.