Auslan Class Terms and Conditions
1. Access Plus WA Deaf can only confirm your place on the course once payment has been received.
2. You may cancel your booking at any time by emailing email@example.com, however the following conditions apply:
a. 14 days or more prior to the commencement of your course – full course fee refunded, less a $50 admin fee.
b. Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course – no refund
3. You may change your booking at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, You can change the course 14 days after the start of the course, so you will be charged $50 as an administration fee.
4. Classes are aimed at adults, however students under 18 may attend with written permission from their parent or guardian. Students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian enrolled in the same course.
5. By attending any event held at or by Access Plus WA Deaf, you grant your consent to be photographed and for those photographs to be used by Access Plus WA Deaf for the purpose of marketing or promotions.
6. Your privacy is important to us. Information provided by you for the purpose of registration will not be disclosed to a third party, except where the law permits or with your consent.
7. Access Plus WA Deaf reserves the right to cancel, shorten or vary the content of the course at any time. Should Access Plus WA Deaf cancel a course, you will be offered an alternative class or a full refund.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.