TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHEPP BREW & BBQ FEST
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING A TICKET!
*PLEASE NOTE: You must have proof of DOUBLE VACCINATION to attend event(children under 12 exempt).
It will be a great day sampling some of the best Brews & and foods from our local area and beyond.
Here is some key information to assist you in having the best possible experience at the event.
WHAT TO BRING
Your ticket can be printed or displayed on your phone. Be Careful with your ticket it can be used by anyone and once a ticket is scanned it cannot be reused. Please contact us prior to the event if cannot find your ticket.
PROOF OF AGE
To purchase alcohol you will need to bring photo ID, showing a date of birth ie, Licence, passport or proof of age card.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL ITEMS
Hats and sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable shoes, Umbrella, Chair, Blankets, or picnic rug.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Outside alcohol, Outside food/ beverages, Weapons, Illegal drugs, Fireworks etc.
NOTE: All bags will be inspected as a condition of entry.
We have zero tolerance to anti-social behaviour, and we reserve the right to eject anyone from our event that is not behaving in accordance with our policy.
Due to Covid restrictions being lifted we are now allowing children to attend with an adult.
CHANGE OF MIND
Unfortunately no refunds are available in this circumstance. You can give it to a friend. No change of name on the ticket is required.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
By attending the festival, you agree and understand that your image may be taken at the event by our photographers and/or videographers, and consent to the commercial use of such images for advertising, marketing and social media purposes.
SHEPPARTON BEER & BBQ FEST (SBBF) event is held at the Shepparton Queens Gardens which has ample space to allow everyone to follow current physical distancing requirements.
For your safety, we will be implementing measures to ensure total compliance with all relevant and recommended Government restrictions and protocols.
• All drinks will be served from single use plastic cups
• To assist with contact tracing signing onto the Services Victoria app is a condition of entry
• Signage will be placed throughout the site to remind everyone about physical distancing
• Dedicated cleaners on site during the event cleaning and sanitising
• Hand-sanitisers will be placed and maintained at high traffic areas on site
• Dedicated Covid marshals will patrol the event
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
• Please wear a mask where social distancing is not possible
• DO NOT attend if you are feeling at all unwell
• Practice best hygiene and wash/sanitise your hands regularly while at the event
• Maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times and respect those around you
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.